Forum Thread: Why You Should Keep Going Until You Succeed!

Keep Going Until You Succeed (Motivational Talk):

How many times in life have you seen somebody give something a couple

of attempts, a couple of tries a few goes at it before they give up, before they "Wave The White Flag" and say; "That's it, It's over for me. I give up, I quit. I don't have what it takes."

One of the core values that you have to have as a human being if you want to reach whatever it is that you want to achieve, whatever goals that you have, whatever your vision might be if you want to get there you have to have the qualities and mind set of NEVER GIVING UP. Of NEVER GIVING IN, of trying it OVER & OVER again until you get it until it works, until you make it through. So many people STOP right before they struck gold! So many people hit a away, and away and they just go at it until the pain get's a little too much and then they give up right before the finish line.

If you are in either of those positions, either giving up way too early or giving up right before you seem to make it. You have to quit this silly, silly pattern because you are distorting your own success by switching to the "New shiny" thing, by looking at the obstacle and saying: "That is too much for me, I'm out now." You are basically building yourself up for a life of failure by taking those actions, thinking those thoughts and not taking the necessary steps to achieve your ambitions in your life.

The way that you do one thing, is usually the way that you do everything else. You have to get this one thing right in order to get the rest of your life right. Whatever it is that you are passionate about, whatever it is that you are working hard on achieving STICK to it. If you have committed, you decided, you made a decision and a choice to do this then

do it. Do it until it works, do it until you break though. Don't give up half way. NEVER give up half way EVER AGAIN. Don't make anymore excuses no matter what happens because the biggest reason for you to pull on through is not

because of what you get but because of the person that you become.

If you make the decision to give up, you are choosing to be a person who is going to fail in life. So when you decide that you are going to pull through and make it no matter what happens you decide to be a winner.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active