Craving Confidence with Patricia Stark explains how to build confidence against pickle pusses and poker faces. First, don't judge a book by its cover because when a person is IN DEEP THOUGHT or listening intently, their facial expressions can be misleading. Some people, when they adopt a neutral face, can look downright intimidating. The person maybe be in the middle of a mental exit and be someplace else in their mind. You can bring the person back into the moment by asking them a question or making a comment. The person might just be intently listening to you because you're saying something interesting. The person also might not be comfortable WITH their own skin. Also, people often follow your own lead and mirror your attitude and energy TO be the initiator. Understanding this can help you when you have to speak in public or deal with an unfamiliar person who may look like a pickle puss with their poker face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades