In this tutorial, we learn how to avoid back pain from sitting at a desk at work. You can sit safely by keeping your back locked and using variations. Change position regularly and stand upright while moving. This will change the pressure in the disks in your back. Alternate between active and passive sitting, which will let your back muscles work. You can lean against the back rest of your chair for support on the hollow of your back. The position of your feet and legs has an impact on your posture as well. When you place your feet under the chair, you assume an active position more easily. The pelvis should tile forward and your back should be forward.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades