The following is a quick and easy way to relieve yourself of strain in the upper region, a common place of tension. This is going to be accomplished through the art of meditation. The technique literally "relaxes your mind" away from your area of discomfort and puts your attention on moving and breathing slowly. The combination of the slow movement and breathing will relax the region and open you to higher healing energy. You will have effectively raised your vibration and allowed healing (which is a higher vibration) to flow into the region.
We are all beings of energy. Our natural state is that of health, which is at a higher vibration then that of sickness. As a result, when there is any disharmony in the body, there is a restriction of the natural higher vibrating source energy. In order to impart some form of healing, you must relax and allow higher source energy to freely flow through your body. The higher vibrating energy literally shakes free any blockages of natural energy flow.
Do the following moving meditation for at least 5 minutes, or until you feel relaxed.
The following is the procedure for the meditation:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and arms at your side.
- Bend your neck to a 45-degree angle.
- Inhale through your abdomen while raising your arms (try to take about 5 seconds to do this).
- Exhale and lower your arms (try to take about 5-7 seconds to do this).
- If you notice that your mind has wandered, gently bring your attention back to your coordinated breathing and movement.
- You may desire to place a heating pad on your neck during the exercise. This will also allow you to relax more freely into the movement.
- Try doing the meditation with music or outside with the sounds of nature.
- If you meditate with music, choose music that is uplifting to you (makes you happy and smile) or music that is relaxing to you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.