QR Code is a 2D barcode symbology capable of encoding all types of data, such as numeric, alphabetic characters, Kanji, binary, text, url etc. To build a qr code generator in Microsoft Visual Studio, we can use a qr code generator .NET DLL by Avapose.com and follow these steps:
- Create a new project in you Visual Studio;
- Copy Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll to your Winforms project folder; (Do not copy the dll to .NET bin directory, Visual Studio will do so.)
- Add Winforms Control to your Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Find Component MatrixWinContol in the Toolbox and drag MatrixWinContol component onto your form;
- Go to Property tab and change Barcode Type to "QR Code ";
- Change other properties if necessary. Debug and then a QR Code barcode appears.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: