QR Code is a 2D barcode symbology capable of encoding all types of data, such as numeric, alphabetic characters, Kanji, binary, text, url etc. To build a qr code generator in Microsoft Visual Studio, we can use a qr code generator .NET DLL by Avapose.com and follow these steps:
- Create a new project in you Visual Studio;
- Copy Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll to your Winforms project folder; (Do not copy the dll to .NET bin directory, Visual Studio will do so.)
- Add Winforms Control to your Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Find Component MatrixWinContol in the Toolbox and drag MatrixWinContol component onto your form;
- Go to Property tab and change Barcode Type to "QR Code ";
- Change other properties if necessary. Debug and then a QR Code barcode appears.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.