QR Code is a 2D barcode symbology capable of encoding all types of data, such as numeric, alphabetic characters, Kanji, binary, text, url etc. To build a qr code generator in Microsoft Visual Studio, we can use a qr code generator .NET DLL by Avapose.com and follow these steps:
- Create a new project in you Visual Studio;
- Copy Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll to your Winforms project folder; (Do not copy the dll to .NET bin directory, Visual Studio will do so.)
- Add Winforms Control to your Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Find Component MatrixWinContol in the Toolbox and drag MatrixWinContol component onto your form;
- Go to Property tab and change Barcode Type to "QR Code ";
- Change other properties if necessary. Debug and then a QR Code barcode appears.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades