How to Build Qr Code Generator Application Using MS Visual Studio.
QR Code is a 2D barcode symbology capable of encoding all types of data, such as numeric, alphabetic characters, Kanji, binary, text, url etc. To build a qr code generator in Microsoft Visual Studio, we can use a qr code generator .NET DLL by Avapose.com and follow these steps:
- Create a new project in you Visual Studio;
- Copy Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll to your Winforms project folder; (Do not copy the dll to .NET bin directory, Visual Studio will do so.)
- Add Winforms Control to your Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Find Component MatrixWinContol in the Toolbox and drag MatrixWinContol component onto your form;
- Go to Property tab and change Barcode Type to "QR Code ";
- Change other properties if necessary. Debug and then a QR Code barcode appears.