In this video, we learn how to become a US citizen with a DUI on record. The law says that in order for your to become a citizen, you must show good moral character for five years after your DUI. A DUI is not considered good moral character, but it does not make you ineligible. If you are under probation, then you will not be able to apply to be a US citizen. If you are NOT on probation, then you will have better chances of getting your citizenship. Good luck on your approval and make sure you qualify before you apply!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades