Follow along as Patricia Stark from Craving Confidence tells us how to regain confidence after an accident or fall.
-Get back to what hurt your confidence in the first place. The more you stay away from it, the more you will fear it. Expect to be afraid, but do it anyway.
-Know that there is no proof that it will happen again.
-It's all in your head. Your body feels the fear, but the source is in your head. Your thoughts create your emotions. Your current fear is created and maintained by your beliefs.
Just follow these tips and try to regain your confidence quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades