Patricia Stark with Craving Confidence discusses how to build confidence by removing deodorant stains. A clean makeup sponge can help clear deodorant stains off of dark colored materials, like dress shirts or little black dresses. The makeup sponge grips onto the deodorant trail and soaks it up. You can even dampen the makeup sponge if necessary. The rubber consistency of the makeup sponge won't break apart like a paper towel or leave lint like a wash cloth or a towel will. Makeup sponges are inexpensive and are easy to keep on hand for easy cleanup of deodorant stains on your clothing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades