In this video Patricia Stark shows how to display voice mail confidence. Studies show that it takes only three seconds for somebody to size you up over the phone. You can know a lot about the person speaking on the other end of the phone and so you need to sound very confident while speaking to other persons. It is proved that when you smile when you are speaking on the phone it changes the whole delivery of your tone and if you are sitting there carelessly it will be reflected in your voice. The way that you answer sets the tone for that phone call and directly effects the results associated with that call. You need to make the other person on the other end of the phone want to help you and it is as easy as being upbeat and being pleasant to the other person. Now when you are leaving a message on the voice mail you need to be very careful and follow the tips shared by the instructor in this video to leave a good impression. This video shows how to speak confidently in phone conversation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades