In general, this video is approximately one minute and eight seconds long. The host speaks about personal hygiene by using a small packet of antibacterial wipes. She generalizes the use of this product, which includes hand sanitation, cleanup, and emergency antibacterial use. She specifically speaks about deodorizing the underarms. She relates to the audience about forgetting to use deodorant and how using the antibacterial wipes will help fight bacterial body odor, but clearly states it won't prevent sweating. In conclusion, people who watch this quick demonstration will find the product helpful because it is indeed small enough to fit in back pockets of jeans, or purses, or breast pockets. To have one will ease the anxiety of forgetting to deodorize, sanitize, and lugging extra weight of "to-go" sanitizers (i.e. Purell, Germ-X).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades