Does someone at work not have an indoor voice? Before you stuff a sock in her mouth, try this. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to deal with a loud coworker.
You Will Need
* A Loud Coworker
Step 1. Mention the problem
Step 2. Enlist others
Step 3. Shame the loudmouth
Step 4. Play music
Step 5. Fake legal action
Step 6. Move your workspace
Tip: To maximize the impact of your call, have a friend play spokesperson for the Bureau of Labor, and put the call on speakerphone.
Fact: In one survey, 32% of respondents named a loud coworker as their number one office complaint, followed by annoying ring tones and use of speakerphones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades