This video tutorial is in the Motivation & Self Help category which will show you how to deal with social anxiety and improve your social skills. In this video Momo answers some questions on social skills and gives a few suggestions on what to do when the panic sets in. The panic sets in either because you have nothing to say or you have expectations. Usually it is expectations. You got expectations from your teachers, your parents, your friends or your peers. When you have expectations when you are going to meet someone, the first thing to do is to drop all expectations. When you work too hard, you start panicking. So, just relax and don't expect anything. You can watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades