The ComCoachVideo Tutorial is an online learning environment designed to help students improve their oral presentation skills. The website contains video clips illustrating effective and ineffective public speaking practices, as well as an interactive feedback component designed to foster students' ability to critically evaluate presentation segments.
The students featured in these clips are Cain Project presentation coaches and were instructed to enact both good and bad oral presentation behaviors.
Learn how to grab your audience's attention, establish your credibility, and preview the main points of your introduction. Then, learn about the four key reasons to maintain strong eye-contact with your audience. Learn about the gestures you will need for public speaking and all of the nonverbal communication you can give to your audience. Even your voice quality and language are key factors in keeping their attention. Using a few visual aids in your presentation can help dramatically, along with being able to handle Q&A (questions and answers) properly. Then, conclude your speech with the appropriate conclusion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades