In this video, we learn how to improve short-term memory. There are many brain exercises that can help, that will jump start your abilities. Remember to focus your attention, take mental snapshots, and connect your snapshots with memory. This will help you not only remember different things, but it will also help you to connect pictures and different details along with it. Just small things like this while you are younger can help improve your short-term memory while you are both younger and older. These are also great ways to prevent memory loss and damage, helping you to remember the correct details and pictures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades