To become an American citizen you would first have to fill out an application, then take a naturalization examination. Providing that you have been a legal resident in the U.S. for more than five years, you would then have to appear at a court hearing. You have to be eighteen years old, have good moral character, and be loyal to the United States. You would need to know how to read, write, understand and speak the English language; and have a general knowledge of our country's history, our government structure, the constitution; and, finally, take an oath of allegiance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades