In this Motivation & Self Help video tutorial you will learn how to organize & manage your work emails better. For many people, sorting through and managing emails is a real challenge. You will learn what to watch out for when you write an email. The nature of the emails you receive partly depends on the emails you send out. If you write vague or incomplete emails, you will not receive a reply or get the reaction you expected. You must follow these rules while writing emails. In the 'To' field, write the addresses of people from whom you expect a reply. In the 'Cc' field the addresses of people who are not required to reply must be written. The subject must clear. Do not send an email without a subject. Write your message in paragraphs; be clear and to the point. Deal with one point in one paragraph. Avoid complicated sentences.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades