This video is about how to overcome speech anxiety. Anyone can be a calm speaker with these tips. You will need a video camera and time to rehearse. The first step is to tape yourself rehearsing your speech, so that if you feel you look foolish you can fix your mistakes. another step is to stand up a few moments before you take your stage that way your blood pressure can be regulated. Step 3 is to count backwards from 100 by 7 so that your left side of your brain works and turns off the right side which triggers the fear. Step 4 is to smile because it tricks the brain and makes you calmer. Step 5 is to be prepared for questions that you cant answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades