Snooze bar addiction is no joke. Learn how to wean yourself off this destructive, ugly habit.
You Will Need:
* A loud alarm clock
* A rascally clock (optional)
* A coffeemaker with timer (optional)
* Breakfast treats (optional)
Get a rascally clock with wheels that will scamper off your nightstand when the alarm goes off and hide in your room. You'll scramble to silence the beast. Another option: set the coffeemaker to begin brewing one minute after your alarm will go off—but don't leave the pot beneath the basket. That way you'll have to get up to avoid a soggy mess.
The average person hits the snooze button three times before getting up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades