In this tutorial, we learn how to stop procrastinating to achieve your goals. Procrastination is an avoidance behavior that can indicate a deeper psychological disorder. To get out of putting it off, make a schedule for yourself! Figure out how long it will take you to finish tasks and then put the time you need to do these on your calendar. Next, create accountability so someone will make sure you are keeping up on your tasks. Also, find meaning in the tasks that you need to do and make them fun! No matter what you are doing, it can be made fun and make it more enjoyable for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades