This video shows us how to stop procrastinating by altering your normal routine. One way – to start with – is to understand why you procrastinate at all. Some people think that what they do is going to be judged on who they are. Some people think that they have to do everything perfectly. One of the most important things that you can do is make a schedule and then stick to it. Also you can practice the 'good enough' principle – realizing that you don't have to do it perfectly and that you are ok with a 'good enough' job. Another thing that can help is to make a long list of everything you have to do. Then put them on a 3 X 5 card. Label each one: either very important, somewhat important or can wait. Then take out the first 3 in the very important section and only work on those. Set up a reward system. You can reward yourself with things that you would do anyways. For example, don't allow yourself to use the internet until you are done with the first couple things on your very important list. You should not reward yourself with food or people.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades