In this tutorial, we learn how to stop procrastinating by rewarding yourself. To do this, you should first select one task you've been putting off for a long time. Then, time yourself and give the task one full hour of your time. Ignore everything else you have to do during this time, don't take breaks and let anything bother you. When you are finished with the task, give yourself a reward for completing this job! This will help you finish your task at hand and get things done more effectively! Once you reward yourself, you will be more likely to finish the job you need to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades