glemo teaches you how to stop procrastination. This is like termites eating at the foundation of a house. It eats you up inside and you need to learn self control and discipline. You have to discipline yourself to do the things you do now, or you will feel regret later. First off, you need to diagnose your problem and admit it. Think of your life or your activity as an onion. There are different layers and different components. You need to break your task into smaller ones. You have to trick your mind into believing you are the type of person that makes things happen. You can also print a poster for motivation with the words Do it now. Lastly, make a private commitment to yourself and a public one telling other people about it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades