How to Write a Quality Complaint Letter
Describe how the problem or issue makes you feel, so that the person reading the letter can relate on a personal level.
Be sure to use proper grammar. Use spell-check or have someone else proof read your letter.
Use a cordial greeting. Ask for whatever it is you‚Äôre trying to achieve or obtain in the beginning of the letter. In the closing of the letter, ask again for what you would like and close it with a sincere closing statement.
By staying polite and professional, you will be more likely to get what you want from the complaint letter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades