Everyone does it. And, apparently, everyone does it late. Procrastination is a problem that affects everyone, from middle schoolers waiting until the last minute to put together their science project to grown men who wait until an hour before to write their marketing pitch.
If you want to do well in school and work, though, you need to cut the habit. Check out this video for tips on how not to procrastinate.
When you have an important assignment due, chances are you'll be doing everything in your power to avoid the work. Check out these tips on great ways to stop procrastination before it hits. Say goodbye to your friends online, watch these tips, then get to work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades